January 17, 2014
A new year means new beginnings.
New ideas that inspire, new goals that glisten, and new hope that spreads like wildfire.
We can’t wait to share new things with you this year. Whether it’s trendy new products, exciting new brand collaborations, or new stories about the incredible women artisans we partner with, we hope you’ll read all about it right here.
It’s time to get Up Close and Indego this year.
But before we say hello to 2014, we want to take a moment to reflect on all of the amazing things that happened in 2013.
This past year we:
Thank you to all our supporters, customers, donors and friends who helped us make all this and more happen in 2013! Now on to the next!
- Traveled 35,255 miles between New York and Rwanda
- Partnered with over 500 Rwandan women artisans across 15 different cooperatives
- Collaborated with Jonathan Adler and sold our products in seven of his US stores
- Began working with three new design techniques – hand embroidery,hand knitting, and crochet beading
- Completed our 5th Social Impact Assessment
with love from New York City & Kigali,