One of our best-selling signature plateaus baskets made in Rwanda with a one-of-a-kind handwoven design.
- 8" W x 2" H
- Hand dyed in neon green, lavender, light blue, and white
- Made from strands of sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Includes a loop on the back for hanging
- Made from locally sourced fibers
- The ideal housewarming gift and the perfect shape and size to be used as a fruit basket, hung in a cluster on a gallery wall, or simply placed as an accent piece in your favorite nook around the house or office.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.