Natural Bolga Tote Pink
$95.00 USD $150.00 USD
Looking for the perfect market tote? Look no further! Our Natural Bolga Tote is spacious for browsing markets and toting around your finds. Bolga basket weaving is a quintessential Ghanaian craft hailing from the country’s northern Bolgatanga region.
- 16" W x 11" H x 9" D (7" handle drop)
- Natural color body with pink faux leather wrapped handle
- Made from hand twisted elephant grass
- Durable, lightweight, and plenty of interior capacity
- The Bolga Tote is the perfect size and statement piece to hold all of your necessities. It can also function as a unique floor basket within your home.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.