Gatagara Trinket Dish
$28.00 USD $36.00 USD
ETHICAL SUPPLY CHAIN
The Gatagara Trinket Dish is a simple but beautiful piece that fits easily into any indoor or outdoor living space.
- 5.5" W x 2" H
- Ceramic product is made using dried clay that has glaze applied and is then baked in a hot kiln
- Handmade by a group of artisans at Gatagara Pottery in Rwanda
- The distinctive handmade quality makes each piece of pottery unique, timeless, and truly a work of art
- Great for gift giving, this ceramic piece can be used to store everything from your favorite jewelry, to your keys.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.