Seed Bead Necklace Red
ETHICAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Hand beaded in Ghana, our Seed Bead Necklaces are a lovely accessory for both everyday and occasion wear.
- Total necklace length is 32” with a 16" drop
- Seed beads sourced in Ghana
- Beads restrung on raffia fibers
- The necklace is nonadjustable
- These necklaces look great worn alone as is, layered together, or tied in a delicate knot.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.