$160.00 USD $200.00 USD
Add some color and style to your home with this custom shape, handcrafted vase that is woven by hand-dyed sisal in a coil technique, taking our artisan parters anywhere from 60-70 hours!
- 13" H x 8" W (5.5" opening)
- Hand dyed in multiple colors including aqua, lime, pink & black
- Crafted from sisal wrapped around bunches of natural sweetgrass
- Made from locally sourced fibers
- Perfect for a stand alone artisanal piece or for arranging flowers in your home.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.