$65.00 USD $85.00 USD
$90.00 USD $150.00 USD
This colorful bucket bag showcases a time-honored Rwandan weaving technique where artisans use a needle and thread to wrap hand-dyed strands of sisal around bunches of sweetgrass.
- 6.5" H x 7" W (5" handle drop)
- Hand dyed in mauve with tan and black accent
- Made from locally sourced sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Removable linen drawstring pouch
- Faux leather wrapped handle
- Perfect for casual weekend look or dressed up for the evening!
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.