Cowrie Bolga Tote Natural
Handcrafted in Ghana, our Cowrie Bolga Tote is woven from the base upwards with hand twisted grass and embellished with locally sourced cowrie shells for the perfect beach vibe!
- 16" L x 9" H x 6" D (5" Handle Drop)
- Natural color accented with a white handle
- Made from 100% elephant swamp grass
- Handle wrapped in faux leather
- Adorned with cowrie shells - treasured symbols of destiny, prosperity, and strength
- This tote makes for a great carryall for all your beach essentials or running errands around town.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.