Give your little one the freedom to fly and dream with our embroidered pegasus art! Delicately hand-stitched on Belgian linen, this playful artwork is hand-embroidered with love by the talented artisans of Ibaba Cooperative in Rutongo, Rwanda.
11" L x 9" W framed
- Natural Belgian linen with pink hand-embroidery
- Custom framed by Framebridge
- Add some colorful artisan work to any nursery or playroom. Perfect gift for any child who loves a pegasus!
- All prints & embroidery are custom made and final sale.
- This product ships within the U.S. only.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.