Gatagara Mini Vase
ETHICAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Our artisan partners at Gatagara create unique, timeless pieces of pottery using traditional ceramic-making processes that can take up to one month to complete! Each piece has a distinctive handmade quality showcasing natural glazes in earthy tones.
- 4" W x 5" H
- Navy and cream dipped glaze
- Made from locally sourced natural clay, sand, and chalk
- Feminine fluted design with ruffled top opening
- The Gatagara Mini Vase is a timeless piece that elevates any space and is lovely to display fresh flowers, dried flowers, or simply as a ceramic accent.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.