ETHICAL SUPPLY CHAIN
The Uruziga Disc (meaning “circle” in Kinyarwanda) is a unique multifunctional decor piece that combines two distinct, but complementary materials.
- 11.5" L
- Navy center accented with hand dyed fibers in purple with fuchsia thread
- Crafted out of ceramic and handwoven from strands of thread wrapped around bunches of sisal
- Our ceramics are glazed and painted using natural dyes
- Includes a loop on the back for hanging
- A go-to multifunctional piece for a small space, and an ideal housewarming gift. It is a great wall hanging piece or tabletop platter.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.