ETHICAL SUPPLY CHAIN
The Pedestal Vase elevates a space no matter the contents it is holding.
- 7" W x 8.5" H
- Navy base and hand dyed fibers in blush and mauve
- The base is crafted out of ceramic and the top is handwoven from strands of thread wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Our ceramics are glazed and painted using natural dyes
- This vase is great as a fruit dish, plant holder, or as a stand alone piece of art. The choice is up to you!
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.
*This item is excluded from gift wrap