Handcrafted in Ghana, our Bolga Shopper is skillfully crafted by our female artisan partners.
- 19" L x 10" H x 7" D (2" Handle Drop)
- Natural color accented with an orange handle with pink thread
- Made from 100% elephant swamp grass
- The basket weave fabric handle is hand loomed in Burkina Faso using locally grown, organic and fair trade certified cotton
- This playful handbag is the perfect accent for a picnic, farmer's market, or day at the beach!
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.