Copabu Wooden + Woven Tall Vessel
The Copabu Wooden + Woven Vessel elevates a space no matter the contents it is holding.
- 7" W x 9" H
- Natural color accented with black
- Features a base made from jacaranda wood and a rim handwoven from locally sourced raffia fiber in natural and black
- Hand-carved from the durable wood of the Jacaranda trees that line the streets of Kigali, Rwanda
- Natural finish
- The Copabu Wooden + Woven Vessel is great for gift giving, and this wooden piece can be used to store dried flowers, kitchen utensils, pampas grass, or simply as a lovely accent piece.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.