Double Handle Bowl Black
The ways to style the Double Handle Bowl are endless! Whether sitting on your coffee table, used as a fruit/bread basket, or simply displayed as an accent piece, we are loving this piece that is handwoven by artisans in Rwanda.
- 16.5” W x 3.5” H
- Hand dyed in black
- Made from locally sourced sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Sturdy and lightweight design
- Double handles
- Also available in Natural!
- The Double Handle Bowl is great to give as a multi-use housewarming gift that is sustainably made by female artisans in Rwanda.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variations may occur.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight