Our mini plateau woven baskets are multifunctional home decor pieces that are handwoven in Rwanda. Style the Mini Akeza Plateau on a bookshelf, mounted in a gallery wall cluster, or give it as a housewarming gift...the possibilities are endless!
- 8" W x 2" H
- Natural color accented with white
- Made from strands of sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Includes a loop on the back for hanging
- Made from locally sourced fibers
- Also available in signature plateau size in blush!
- The ideal housewarming, wedding, or babyshower gift and the perfect size to be used as a fruit basket, hung in a cluster on a gallery wall, or simply placed as an accent piece in your favorite nook around the house or office.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight