Crafted with delicate detail by our artisan partners in Ghana, the Namji Beaded Doll is a special accent to any interior space!
- 4" L x 3" W x 7" H
- Blue beads with multicolored accent beads
- Hand-carved from local Cedrela wood
- Hand-beaded with needle and thread with beads sourced from the local Ghanian markets
- Inspired by the traditional fertility dolls of Ghana
- Accent beads may very slightly from the featured image, as the beads are sourced from the local markets
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.