The perfect addition to any tabletop! This Small Woven Tray is handwoven using sisal by female artisans in Rwanda. We love this tray styled on a coffee table, as a catchall for your keys and wallet, or simply displayed as an accent piece in your favorite nook!
- 10” W x 3” H
- White color
- Made from locally sourced sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Sturdy and lightweight design
- Double handles
- Also available in natural raffia!
- The Small Woven Tray Sisal is perfect to give as a multi-use housewarming gift that is handmade by female artisans in Rwanda.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variations may occur.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight