THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE
The Urugori Bag is artfully constructed to create a unique yet timeless statement.
- 5" W x 6" H (7" Handle Drop)
- Hand dyed in blush
- Made from strands of sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Includes a removable organic cotton removable pouch
- Faux leather handle
- This unique handbag can be styled casually or dressed up for any occasion.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.