We have lots of amazing features, launches, collaborations, and events coming your way this year and we can’t wait to share them with you. To give you a sneak peek (and to get you as excited as we are) we’re including a list of all the fun things to come below.
For the rest of 2017, keep your eyes peeled for...
- A special 10th anniversary gallery event on July 19th featuring beautiful images and stories from the inspiring refugee women of Akeza Burundi Cooperative at the Mahama Refugee Camp in Rwanda
- The story of Gahembe Cooperative and the #bossladies of our Vocational Training program who have started their own successful weaving business in Rwanda!
- Some very special new items on our ever-expanding baby & kids line (we're talking some serious cuteness here...)
- An exclusive interview with Indego Africa's founder, Matt Mitro
- #firstfriends conversations with some of Indego's earliest artisan partners including women from Cocoki and Twiyubake Cooperatives
- A feature on our upcoming sewing cooperative in Tamale, Ghana!
- The launch of our brand new Senufo Stool, the traditional designs of the Senufo tribes in Mali and Ivory Coast
- Our special 10th anniversary zine giving you an inside look at a decade of our programs, partners, and impact in Rwanda & Ghana
…and much more!
Stay tuned by signing up for our newsletter and following us on social media (@indego_africa). You won’t want to miss the exciting things to come!