Cowrie Bolga Tote Orange
Handcrafted in Ghana, our Cowrie Bolga Tote is skillfully crafted by our female artisan partners.
- 16" L x 9" H x 6.5" D (5.5" Handle Drop)
- Natural color accented with an orange handle with pink thread
- Made from 100% elephant swamp grass
- The basket weave fabric handle is hand loomed in Burkina Faso using locally grown, organic and fair trade certified cotton
- Adorned with cowrie shells - treasured symbols of destiny, prosperity, and strength
- This summer ready handbag can be styled casually or dressed up as a unique piece that also has ample interior capacity.
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean