Ingwe Beaded Pattern Bucket Bag
The perfect bucket bag for day to evening is crafted with precision by our artisan partners who hand-stitch locally-sourced beads onto the handwoven base using a needle and thread!
- 5.5" W x 5.5" H (6.5" handle drop)
- Black beading with Blush, Mustard & Purple accents
- Handwoven sisal base
- Features removable faux leather handle with gold tone hardware
- A removable, hand-stitched linen pouch to secure your essentials.
- Dress down for a casual day look or add some beaded flair to your evening look!
The artisan sector is the second largest employer in the developing world. Yet the majority of artisans are women who lack access to export markets, business skills, and the financial tools needed to run successful, global enterprises.
We are dedicated to changing that by investing 100% of our profits into education programs for the women who handcraft our products and youth in their communities. Since 2007, we've provided over 1,100 artisans and 250 young people in Rwanda & Ghana with employment opportunities, entrepreneurship training, and consistent access to the global export market.
- spot clean
- bright colors will fade in direct sunlight
**Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variation may occur.